Orcworm.co.uk
Calling all Videographers! [Video Needed] - Printable Version

+- Orcworm.co.uk (https://orcworm.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Calling all Videographers! [Video Needed] (/showthread.php?tid=1073)

Pages: 1 2

Calling all Videographers! [Video Needed] - Albuca - 02-02-2012

Calling one, calling all!
If you know how to film and play Minecraft, were are looking for... YOU!

The task is simple;
Create a short promo-video for the new Industrial server.

You will be working with the Staff of the server, as well as the Head-Administrator (me) in creating the video.

Whats in it for you (since I know you will ask):
* Advanced access to the new server + map
* 500 in-game-money
* Donator Tag

If your interested, post below and include samples of work if you have.

RE: Calling all Videographers! [Video Needed] - Giygas - 02-02-2012

I'm quite interested, but I'm kinda busy with another project right now.

Industrial Server? What's special about it? I don't know but when I think of the "Industrial" thing, the only thing I can think of is Steampunk...
Which plugins will this server have? Will it be PvP/Non-PvP? Modifications?

I can't post anything right now since I'm at work, but I've made a Trailer video for Acheron before.
But I learned more about Sony Vegas since then and could do alot better now (to be honest, I'm not too proud about the trailer).

Edit:

Okay I know what Industrial Craft is now (didn't read the other thread before xP)
Looks great, but like I said, I'm quite busy with another project right now.

RE: Calling all Videographers! [Video Needed] - Mudkip0930 - 02-02-2012

I can do it, video might get messed up because I'm using camstudio and it doesn't always save correctly. And it might be a bit low quality. I should pirate fraps, anyone know how or where?

RE: Calling all Videographers! [Video Needed] - onlinerocker - 02-02-2012

Wait, we are officially making this server :o SWEET. Whens it going to be up and running?

RE: Calling all Videographers! [Video Needed] - Albuca - 02-02-2012

(02-02-2012, 03:03 PM)onlinerocker Wrote: Wait, we are officially making this server :o SWEET. Whens it going to be up and running?

Its already up.

Ive made the client, and built the server mods. Now it is just a matter of tweaking the mods to my liking, and setting up group and permissions and all that jazz.

But it is running right now as we speak, if you are interested in helping build the spawn Rocker, message me and I'll send you the client and whitelist you.

How long do you think your current project is going to take Giygas?

+ mudkip, it would need to be in HighQuality

RE: Calling all Videographers! [Video Needed] - Freddy705 - 02-02-2012

I am here, read this, saw the other thread earlier, dont remember anything of it and dont know wtf industrial server is? Still... its minecraft Thumbsup

I can offer my so evergood playtime of atleast 3 hours a day ++
I can offer a good FPS video in 1080i mpeg4 format (got some RAM and good specs to record a video thats for sure)
I can offer various designs, or take orders and improve the orders.

Anywho, love to take it with skype, steam or PM

in that case freddy_705 and ^4 Freddy705

RE: Calling all Videographers! [Video Needed] - TheAndrewTaco - 02-02-2012

I have fraps, but do to ny being busy i have no videos insofar. I would love to help build the spawn as well Big Grin

RE: Calling all Videographers! [Video Needed] - MonstaBoi - 02-02-2012

Spawn's already about done, probably done today or tomorrow, some suggestions from the people who stop and visit would be nice Tongue

RE: Calling all Videographers! [Video Needed] - TheAndrewTaco - 02-02-2012

In that case may i have the ip so i can see?

RE: Calling all Videographers! [Video Needed] - MonstaBoi - 02-02-2012

(02-02-2012, 11:05 PM)TheAndrewTaco Wrote: In that case may i have the ip so i can see?
It will all be in the offical forum post, later today or tomorrow.

RE: Calling all Videographers! [Video Needed] - Giygas - 02-03-2012

(02-02-2012, 07:54 PM)Albuca Wrote: How long do you think your current project is going to take Giygas?

It might take a few days.
But now that I think of it. I think I'll let someone else do the promo trailer. To be honest, I'm more into making parodies than trailers.

RE: Calling all Videographers! [Video Needed] - Chazdude42 - 02-03-2012

I've never made a video before but I can give it a shot if nobody else wants to.

I have some good video editing software that sits unused and unloved in the corner that i'd like to use Tongue

Probably not gonna be able to compete with Freddy's awesomeness though... I think my recording software only records up to 720p :/

RE: Calling all Videographers! [Video Needed] - killer465465 - 02-03-2012

I'll help if I remember to help other than that I got nothing else better to do so just say when and i'll get on and record

RE: Calling all Videographers! [Video Needed] - PureCraft - 02-03-2012

I came here for the videogames. They are my favorite videogames

RE: Calling all Videographers! [Video Needed] - Killerdonkey - 02-03-2012

I can record one and have a go at editing it. But it'd be complicated for me. Maybe I could record it then send it someone