Orcworm.co.uk
Banner wanted::10k GIL REWARD - Printable Version

+- Orcworm.co.uk (https://orcworm.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Banner wanted::10k GIL REWARD (/showthread.php?tid=1373)

Pages: 1 2

Banner wanted::10k GIL REWARD - Jenius20 - 02-26-2012

Ok, I know you guys are all money whores and i need TWO banners.

I will be paying around 10k for both of them if they are very, very good and you have spent a long time on them, and you will have a good chance of becoming moderator in the elves faction.
Oh and any names for the Elves would help too, atm it is Elves of Erendyl.

The FIRST banner is my personal banner, i want it to have something to do with elves/elven cities and minecraft. For the writing i want leader of Elves of "Insert name you made up here or just use Erendyl if you cant think of anything" and i want orcworms factions server. It would be nice if you were creative with this one. Oh and i want jenius20 on it.

The SECOND banner is the one for the Elves themselves i want this to have Elves of erendyl or w/e you think of and i want it to have a cool transistion between woodland elves on one side and mountain elves on the other and a sort of, Which will you pick? sort of jazz. So like one half one and the other half the other, but not just cut in half as thats boring.

If you dont want gil you could also get your name featured in the Elves donators and VIPs section.

I need this quickly that is why there is a big reward, it ends when i see one good enough for my liking.

-Jenius20-

EDIT: moved the post as i need it quickly and was getting no response in elves section, mods can remove that one.

RE: Banner wanted::10k GIL REWARD - Ciphon - 02-26-2012

I said I would do it, just need some pictures of elves, because I have no idea what kind of elves you want.

RE: Banner wanted::10k GIL REWARD - Jenius20 - 02-26-2012

Woodland and mountain elves for the faction banner, and just any elf that doesnt look gay in my personnal one, ive been looking for photos and i am struggling finding any, most of them are female, thats fine two Tongue

RE: Banner wanted::10k GIL REWARD - Ciphon - 02-26-2012

Lol ok I'll try to find some I guess then

RE: Banner wanted::10k GIL REWARD - Jenius20 - 02-27-2012

Its all right, not worth 5k though Tongue

RE: Banner wanted::10k GIL REWARD - onlinerocker - 02-28-2012

[Image: elfbanner.jpg]
How'd I do?

RE: Banner wanted::10k GIL REWARD - Jenius20 - 02-28-2012

I like the picture a lot (like a lot Tongue), and the effect, but you need to include the other details i said like my name and i assume this is for my personal banner co si would like one for faction as well if you look at my post.

Anyone else wanna have a go?

RE: Banner wanted::10k GIL REWARD - SilentProtector - 02-28-2012

I'll give it another shot

I was planning on you using this one as your faction signature, but I could add your name on this and such easily ;p.

Well the chaos server is www.orcworm.co.uk:1, and one problem with that one is since the banner will be going in trhe middle of the page i would like the face thing in the centre, or something like that, and i still need something different for my personal one. You have the best one so far Smile

[Image: elfbannerrevised.jpg]
Hows this?

If it its for the personal, needs Leader of Elves and orcworm.co.uk:1, if for faction, needs to be more central

RE: Banner wanted::10k GIL REWARD - SilentProtector - 02-28-2012

central as in ?

btw what dimensions

As in the picture/writing should be near the center.

[Image: elfbannerv.jpg]
Better?