Orcworm.co.uk
Leaving. - Printable Version

+- Orcworm.co.uk (https://orcworm.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions / Farewells (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Leaving. (/showthread.php?tid=1481)

Pages: 1 2

Leaving. - The_Music_Man - 03-11-2012

So, fuck my Mom, she`s a hoar. She`s been mentally abusing me for the past 4 years, and decided today that she was going to take it to a physical level, and destroyed my computer. With this, I make my last few posts and leave you all with a fond farewell.

RE: Leaving. - bubba_rocks - 03-11-2012

Woah 0.o
Well, see yah. Its gonna be hard not seeing my name in someone else's signature ;D
And I dont exactly know how old you really are....but if your mom has been doing these things..I think its time for you to seek her some "help" per say

RE: Leaving. - MrKrellyn - 03-11-2012

(03-11-2012, 10:12 PM)The_Music_Man Wrote: So, fuck my Mom, she`s a hoar. She`s been mentally abusing me for the past 4 years, and decided today that she was going to take it to a physical level, and destroyed my computer. With this, I make my last few posts and leave you all with a fond farewell.

Bro take care of yourself. I'm serious. Leave. Her. House. Go to a friend's house. Nothing is worth living with a mentally abusive bitch. Fuck your computer, just leave the house.

RE: Leaving. - The_Music_Man - 03-11-2012

I would if I could, noone around me will even talk to me, they`ve been told very baad things about me by a certain someone.

RE: Leaving. - Blake - 03-11-2012

):
Find an orphanage or something that will take you in.

RE: Leaving. - The_Music_Man - 03-11-2012

I really wish I c

RE: Leaving. - gamemaster1494 - 03-11-2012

Dude. This is not right at all. get the CIA involved! GET OUT OF THERE! You don't deserve this what-so-ever. Get the hell out of there before something worse happens. NOW GET OUT GET OUT (Get out * 100000000000)

Take care of yourself dude.... And by that GET OUT.

RE: Leaving. - thefluffyswan - 03-11-2012

I never knew you, but I always saw you in the forums. I am not going to tell you to do ___ to your mom, but to just do what you think is right. I don't know you, and I don't own you, but you need to just go do whatever you think is right. Goodluck child o' mine.

RE: Leaving. - sieve - 03-12-2012

so long

RE: Leaving. - Jarvisd - 03-12-2012

I felt like you left us when you joined 16 bit, even though you came back to troll after redjello raged deleted his server.

P.S. Incest is bad.

RE: Leaving. - LuminousMouse - 03-12-2012

That sucks, known you since I first joined the server. Anyways, hope things turn out good for you in the end, see you around.

RE: Leaving. - Paradox74 - 03-12-2012

:( sad to see another oldie to leave, sad that it has to be for that reason. Hope things get better for you and that one day you will be able to come back.

RE: Leaving. - The_Music_Man - 03-12-2012

Well, I got my computer back, and the "I'm leaving you alone for good now." Talk, but I'm still getting some sort of 'help'.

RE: Leaving. - Killerdonkey - 03-12-2012

RE: Leaving. - The_Music_Man - 03-12-2012

Forgot to put this in my above post, but please lock this.