Orcworm.co.uk
Follow up, Old post closed. - Printable Version

+- Orcworm.co.uk (https://orcworm.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Follow up, Old post closed. (/showthread.php?tid=1834)

Follow up, Old post closed. - craftdan - 04-27-2012

Hey Again.

First of all, please, nobody reply but Orcworm.

Orcworm, Thanks for your response. It seems you think I'm asking to be unbanned and to return to the server, that isn't it. I completely understand why I'm banned, and why I can't play on it, I blantly cheated, and I deserve to pay the price.

What I was asking in the older post, is for the listing on McBans to be removed. I understand the server is not running on it any more. It only matters because as I explained, my name is out there, and Minecrafters with big names usually have no McBan record at all.

At the time I was banned, I was new at Minecraft, this ban is over 6 months old. I completely understand why I got it, and while I do deserve the McBan, I've literally googled and googled where to find you guys, and I'm trying my best as to put in yet another thread.

To sum it up, I'm asking for you to take my name off the McBan list on Orcworm. It's a few clicks for you, and it means the world to me, it's the only global ban I have. Please help me here, It honestly does, mean a lot.

Thanks again,
Dan

P.S: An Admin said to visit your McBans page. I have, the ban is over 2 months old and can't be appealed.

RE: Follow up, Old post closed. - MrKrellyn - 04-27-2012

(04-27-2012, 09:35 AM)craftdan Wrote: Hey Again.

First of all, please, nobody reply but Orcworm.

Orcworm, Thanks for your response. It seems you think I'm asking to be unbanned and to return to the server, that isn't it. I completely understand why I'm banned, and why I can't play on it, I blantly cheated, and I deserve to pay the price.

What I was asking in the older post, is for the listing on McBans to be removed. I understand the server is not running on it any more. It only matters because as I explained, my name is out there, and Minecrafters with big names usually have no McBan record at all.

At the time I was banned, I was new at Minecraft, this ban is over 6 months old. I completely understand why I got it, and while I do deserve the McBan, I've literally googled and googled where to find you guys, and I'm trying my best as to put in yet another thread.

To sum it up, I'm asking for you to take my name off the McBan list on Orcworm. It's a few clicks for you, and it means the world to me, it's the only global ban I have. Please help me here, It honestly does, mean a lot.

Thanks again,
Dan

P.S: An Admin said to visit your McBans page. I have, the ban is over 2 months old and can't be appealed.

Let's put this simply, good sir.

You Xray, you get a global McBans ban. It's that simple. Read the rules on McBans next time you decide to cheat while playing on a server running McBans.

RE: Follow up, Old post closed. - Orcworm - 04-27-2012

(04-27-2012, 09:35 AM)craftdan Wrote: I blantly cheated, and I deserve to pay the price.

RE: Follow up, Old post closed. - craftdan - 04-27-2012

Augh. I'm trying my best here. I've followed up with threads, contacted McBans to contact you, I know I cheated, It was a long time ago, and if I had any idea on how Minecraft worked I would have appealed a long time ago.

It means a lot to me, and it's only a few clicks of a button for you. If you really don't think I deserve for the listing to be cleared, I'll do something for you. That's really low for me, but I would really like it cleared.

All I need is for you to press a few buttons to get my name off the listing. I apologise for cheating, I actually do. I haven't touched any such mods since I got any clue of rules on servers.

Please, only Orcworm reply, no offence to anybody, but I directed this thread to him, yet another Admin still replies, and it sounded really narky.

Thanks,
Dan

RE: Follow up, Old post closed. - Chazdude42 - 04-27-2012

(04-27-2012, 12:46 PM)Orcworm Wrote:
(04-27-2012, 09:35 AM)craftdan Wrote: I blantly cheated, and I deserve to pay the price.

+1000

IMHO, X-raying is an unforgivable offense in the minecraft world, its the most damaging way of cheating and ruins the economy of the server.

Your Options:
a)Invent a time machine and stop yourself from griefing.
b)Deal with it.

(04-27-2012, 12:51 PM)craftdan Wrote: Augh. I'm trying my best here. I've followed up with threads, contacted McBans to contact you, I know I cheated, It was a long time ago, and if I had any idea on how Minecraft worked I would have appealed a long time ago.

It means a lot to me, and it's only a few clicks of a button for you. If you really don't think I deserve for the listing to be cleared, I'll do something for you. That's really low for me, but I would really like it cleared.

All I need is for you to press a few buttons to get my name off the listing. I apologise for cheating, I actually do. I haven't touched any such mods since I got any clue of rules on servers.

Please, only Orcworm reply, no offence to anybody, but I directed this thread to him, yet another Admin still replies, and it sounded really narky.

Thanks,
Dan

:c <--- you

I'm assuming you have, at the very least, a basic understanding of how forums work.

If you wanted only Orcworm to reply, you should have PM'd him regarding this situation. Since you didn't simply PM him, and you haven't even posted this "appeal" in the right section—'cause, let's face it, you may not be appealing to be unbanned from the server, but you're still appealing your ban on McBans—you earned the forced right of being spoken and responded to by a lesser than the Staff of Orcworm.

The lesser, of course, being people like myself who keep trolling and trolling and trolling.

However, since you haven't really shown yourself to be 'quite the great and awesome man' you claim to be, your ego is shattered ever so slightly.

Please, you're being very polite, but let's face it, you're being no better than this man right here.

RE: Follow up, Old post closed. - sieve - 04-27-2012

(04-27-2012, 09:35 AM)craftdan Wrote: Hey Again.

I'm an entitled douche, unban me because I'm better than you.

RE: Follow up, Old post closed. - patrickfreed - 04-27-2012

(04-27-2012, 12:51 PM)craftdan Wrote: Augh. I'm trying my best here. I've followed up with threads, contacted McBans to contact you, I know I cheated, It was a long time ago, and if I had any idea on how Minecraft worked I would have appealed a long time ago.

Thanks,
Dan

If you just want Orc to respond in this thread, I suggest you PM him. I can't lock it so only you and him can talk, that's what PM's are for.

Also, there's no use having it out in the public if it's a private matter.

(04-27-2012, 08:25 PM)patrickfreed Wrote:

Thanks,
Dan

If you just want Orc to respond in this thread, I suggest you PM him. I can't lock it so only you and him can talk, that's what PM's are for.

Also, there's no use having it out in the public if it's a private matter.

... Really, freed?

RE: Follow up, Old post closed. - Grintendo - 04-27-2012

As you may notice, not all of our community is trolls.

Cheers Freedo'.

RE: Follow up, Old post closed. - bubba_rocks - 04-27-2012

(04-27-2012, 08:25 PM)patrickfreed Wrote: Also, there's no use having it out in the public if it's a private matter.

Hurhurhurhurhur

Anyways, I know I'm not supposed to post in appeals....(Where this thread should be) but I really think this should come to a final conclusion.

Dan was banned on McBans to warn other servers from the bad things he has commited. It was his fault he did not have any common sense so he got banned. He should not be given any special treatment or else some of our community could go ape shit. He has made a mistake and this is how he should pay for it.

Also, Insulting Orcworm himself doesn't help (look in shoutbox). In my opinion, I say we just keep this guy banned (unless he donates), and if he makes another thread we forum ban him. This SHOULD be a simple decision...

So, In conclusion.... Dan I'm familiar with your work, but you should be treated as any other minecraft player. Hence, my opinion is to keep you banned.

(Team AVO is famous, maybe you could follow their path now that your a "Rebel" with one ban on record.) Tongue

RE: Follow up, Old post closed. - onlinerocker - 04-27-2012

Orc already stated your not getting unbanned.
Stop spamming our forums.

RE: Follow up, Old post closed. - Grintendo - 04-27-2012

Craftdan, whatever else you may have to say i reccomend pm'ing to talk.

It doesn't seem like any of the staff or other members of the community sympathise with you, as every day they suffer the effect of griefers like the act you once committed.

Goodluck.

RE: Follow up, Old post closed. - Orcworm - 04-28-2012

(04-27-2012, 10:15 PM)bubba_rocks Wrote: Also, Insulting Orcworm himself doesn't help (look in shoutbox).

For the record that wasn't him, just someone on about their ban appeal.