Orcworm.co.uk
Crystal Pack Mod - Printable Version

+- Orcworm.co.uk (https://orcworm.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Content (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Crystal Pack Mod (/showthread.php?tid=1908)

Crystal Pack Mod - Hellfire1979 - 05-06-2012

I made this mod and I want to share it with the people of Orcworm. I might get around to adding it to the Minecraft forums, we'll see. But for now, it's only available here.

Download Crystal Pack Here

[Image: ReadMe.png]

A few more notes:

* If you don't have it already, you will need ModLoader to run my mod. This goes without saying but... Crystal Pack is for single player only; won't work on Orcworm.

* Crystal tools/sword have 906 usages. To compare, iron has 251 while diamond tools have 1562 usages before they run out. Strength of crystal tools/sword is also 1/2 way inbetween iron and diamond tools.

* Crystal ore is found at a depth of 26 and below. Abundance at those levels is about the same as coal.

* Since I modeled my stuff after this texture pack, it's only appropriate I give credit and link to it:
Misa's HD Texture Pack

RE: Crystal Pack Mod - Ciphon - 05-06-2012

Very cool hellfire. I will have to try it out, though I don't play single player much.

RE: Crystal Pack Mod - Paradox74 - 05-06-2012

(05-06-2012, 02:25 PM)Ciphon Wrote: Very cool hellfire. I will have to try it out, though I don't play single player much.

Same here. Looks awesome though.

RE: Crystal Pack Mod - SergentPineapple - 05-06-2012

Wow...

RE: Crystal Pack Mod - Killerdonkey - 05-06-2012

O_o :O

RE: Crystal Pack Mod - John_Axe - 05-07-2012

wow, 1 question might seem stupid..Does it have its textures in default texture pack?

RE: Crystal Pack Mod - sieve - 05-07-2012

>you can't make crystal meth
[Image: 2zylnj9.jpg]

RE: Crystal Pack Mod - Hellfire1979 - 05-08-2012

(05-07-2012, 07:14 PM)sieve Wrote: >you can't make crystal meth

I totally thought about that. Big Grin Figured I'd make it restore 100% health without restoring any of the food bar. I decided against it though since so many kids play the game. Maybe I'll put it in a rated R version or something. :p

RE: Crystal Pack Mod - Chazdude42 - 05-08-2012

(05-08-2012, 08:17 AM)Hellfire1979 Wrote:
(05-07-2012, 07:14 PM)sieve Wrote: >you can't make crystal meth

I totally thought about that. Big Grin Figured I'd make it restore 100% health without restoring any of the food bar. I decided against it though since so many kids play the game. Maybe I'll put it in a rated R version or something. :p

That sounds fun xD

You could add a version of the brewing stand that you use to make the meth.

Also, nice looking mod, will most likely try it when i get home (if i remember/have time between installing various programs)

RE: Crystal Pack Mod - gheener - 05-12-2012

Hopefully it will have a change of blowing up like tnt randomly. I know all to well that it can blow up. ( no I wasn't making it, Just witnessed some rednecks blow up a trailer, Welcome to Kentucky)