Orcworm.co.uk
Is the server going to reset when 1.3 comes? - Printable Version

+- Orcworm.co.uk (https://orcworm.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Is the server going to reset when 1.3 comes? (/showthread.php?tid=2100)

Pages: 1 2

Is the server going to reset when 1.3 comes? - Cherrythepie - 06-07-2012

Just curious if anyone knows if the server will reset when 1.3 comes out. If Orc sees this and comments about this I would be very appreciative.

RE: Is the server going to reset when 1.3 comes? - bubba_rocks - 06-07-2012

(05-31-2012, 02:43 PM)Orcworm Wrote: New update does look to be pretty substantial - so yes, probably a new map. As jarvis said, same spawn with perhaps some alterations most likely.

RE: Is the server going to reset when 1.3 comes? - lolyounoob1 - 06-07-2012

lets home 1.3 is a flop everyone! Yay

RE: Is the server going to reset when 1.3 comes? - sieve - 06-07-2012

MOJANG DOES IT AGAIN!

RE: Is the server going to reset when 1.3 comes? - me_nakamura - 06-08-2012

So much work done.... so many items found.... And what do I get? A wipe. And we won't have all the people as we did after the 1.0.0 wipe... Gawd what has this world done.

RE: Is the server going to reset when 1.3 comes? - MrKrellyn - 06-08-2012

(06-08-2012, 12:12 PM)me_nakamura Wrote: So much work done.... so many items found.... And what do I get? A wipe. And we won't have all the people as we did after the 1.0.0 wipe... Gawd what has this world done.

Created a sandbox game that runs out of blocks.

RE: Is the server going to reset when 1.3 comes? - jtduck - 06-11-2012

Uh... yeah.

RE: Is the server going to reset when 1.3 comes? - MrNadapader - 06-15-2012

Actually looking forward to this...more unclaimed land, more materials which means more xrayers and thing get interesting Dodgy

RE: Is the server going to reset when 1.3 comes? - bubba_rocks - 06-15-2012

(06-15-2012, 09:55 PM)MrNadapader Wrote: Actually looking forward to this...more unclaimed land, more materials which means more xrayers and thing get interesting Dodgy

Skip to 2:33....or watch the whole thing, this guy is hilarious!

RE: Is the server going to reset when 1.3 comes? - LuminousMouse - 06-16-2012

(06-15-2012, 10:24 PM)bubba_rocks Wrote:
(06-15-2012, 09:55 PM)MrNadapader Wrote: Actually looking forward to this...more unclaimed land, more materials which means more xrayers and thing get interesting Dodgy

+1 for staying on topic

RE: Is the server going to reset when 1.3 comes? - bubba_rocks - 06-16-2012

(06-16-2012, 05:46 AM)LuminousMouse Wrote:
(06-15-2012, 10:24 PM)bubba_rocks Wrote:

+1 for staying on topic
What thread even stays on topic anymore Tongue

RE: Is the server going to reset when 1.3 comes? - chizbang - 06-26-2012

Im actually looking forward to the new map reset! The world we are currently playing on is pretty old so I think its time for a change. Why not?
Sure, I have loads of good stuff and a nice base but its all underground due to the unavailability of unclaimed land.
I hope its a nice seed!

RE: Is the server going to reset when 1.3 comes? - Tarith - 06-26-2012

yay for map wipes! I have a hard time helping newbies find unclaimed land. I have to tp them usually to the harder places that arent as worked like desserts, jungles or snow bioms. There isnt really any "wilderness" on the map and the mines are so ravaged its hard not to start digging and run into someone elses mine shaft from the past or present.

Back to an even playing field for us all; now we can get the chance to start a new business, make awesome structures you didnt have room or resources for before, create your own cities, and be part of working together to create a totally awesome new world that the people did before at the old wipe for us to enjoy! Now your part of something totally new! Im so excited, it makes my wet toes tingle! woot!

RE: Is the server going to reset when 1.3 comes? - Bubbles5412 - 07-26-2012

So is there a planned date that the server will be reset?
Also, I'm thinking if I keep my diamonds and stuff in my players inventory, will I still have them when the server resets?

RE: Is the server going to reset when 1.3 comes? - Orcworm - 07-26-2012

When the 1.3 update is released AND the core plugins are updated.
Everything goes, including player .dat files (so inventories).