Orcworm.co.uk
GUESS WHO'S BACK MOTHERLICKERS - Printable Version

+- Orcworm.co.uk (https://orcworm.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions / Farewells (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: GUESS WHO'S BACK MOTHERLICKERS (/showthread.php?tid=2418)

Pages: 1 2

GUESS WHO'S BACK MOTHERLICKERS - the_octopus - 09-01-2012

Yes, my long-term glitch has been fixed and I am returning once again. Enjoy my presence, children

RE: GUESS WHO'S BACK MOTHERLICKERS - GoDjMike - 09-01-2012

Disgusting

RE: GUESS WHO'S BACK MOTHERLICKERS - Jarvisd - 09-01-2012

You left because you wanted to leave not a glitch lol

RE: GUESS WHO'S BACK MOTHERLICKERS - the_octopus - 09-01-2012

Bit of both. But mostly because of the glitch.

RE: GUESS WHO'S BACK MOTHERLICKERS - Jarvisd - 09-01-2012

You gave all your stuff away...

That's because i'm a good guy

RE: GUESS WHO'S BACK MOTHERLICKERS - GoDjMike - 09-01-2012

What if you had a disease and gave that away? Would you still be a good guy then?

yes. I am the_octopus.

RE: GUESS WHO'S BACK MOTHERLICKERS - PureCraft - 09-01-2012

My god, why do only the retards come back?

RE: GUESS WHO'S BACK MOTHERLICKERS - Orcworm - 09-01-2012

welcome

(09-01-2012, 10:10 PM)PureCraft Wrote: My god, why do only the retards come back?

They aspire to be like you.

(09-01-2012, 10:54 PM)Orcworm Wrote: welcome

(09-01-2012, 10:10 PM)PureCraft Wrote: My god, why do only the retards come back?

They aspire to be like you.
[Image: 8y6lix.jpg]

RE: GUESS WHO'S BACK MOTHERLICKERS - Killerdonkey - 09-02-2012

Didnt you leave then come back then leave then come back the leave and now your back again? Anywho I think this is needed.
[spoiler]OCTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/SPOILER]

RE: GUESS WHO'S BACK MOTHERLICKERS - thefluffyswan - 09-02-2012

Let's see...
I remember you gave me a job
and then you'd never be on to tp me there so I only got to finish about half of it
But welcome back anyways

RE: GUESS WHO'S BACK MOTHERLICKERS - John_Axe - 09-04-2012

Welcome back, happy to see you on again.

RE: GUESS WHO'S BACK MOTHERLICKERS - MrNadapader - 09-04-2012

they're the ones who still have the guts to come back on the server after leaving

anyways welcome back (i think)