Orcworm.co.uk
Sorry if I was away for a few days more than I thought... - Printable Version

+- Orcworm.co.uk (https://orcworm.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions / Farewells (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Sorry if I was away for a few days more than I thought... (/showthread.php?tid=934)

Pages: 1 2

Sorry if I was away for a few days more than I thought... - PINGASFIST - 01-24-2012

Hey ihr Loser!
[Image: hey-guys.jpg]

Ich weiss ganz genau dass ihr mich vermisst habt!

So, is there anyone left to remember me? Tongue

At least, it's months, not years (yet)

Regardless,
What's shakin' orcworm.co.uk! I'm back until next time!

Incidentally, liking the new forum, what happened to the old one? Or did my account just get deleted?

RE: Sorry if I was away for a few days more than I thought... - onlinerocker - 01-24-2012

Welcome Back.

RE: Sorry if I was away for a few days more than I thought... - Killerdonkey - 01-24-2012

New forum but welcome back.

RE: Sorry if I was away for a few days more than I thought... - Spxify - 01-24-2012

Welcome back PINGAFIST, I remember you, but I'm pretty sure you don't remember me. ;p

RE: Sorry if I was away for a few days more than I thought... - Grintendo - 01-24-2012

My god the rumors are true...

RE: Sorry if I was away for a few days more than I thought... - PINGASFIST - 01-24-2012

(01-24-2012, 08:17 PM)Spxify Wrote: Welcome back PINGAFIST, I remember you, but I'm pretty sure you don't remember me. ;p

You say that, but at the very least your name is ringing a bell Tongue

(01-24-2012, 08:17 PM)Grintendo Wrote: My god the rumors are true...

The cows came home, pigs are flying, PINGASFIST came back!

How's everyone keeping! Good to see you Grint!

Thanks for the WB everyone!

RE: Sorry if I was away for a few days more than I thought... - PureCraft - 01-24-2012

[Image: 66fequ.jpg]
Who the hell let you back in here?

RE: Sorry if I was away for a few days more than I thought... - Orcworm - 01-24-2012

[Image: d7e3be54_mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpeg]

RE: Sorry if I was away for a few days more than I thought... - Ryoman - 01-24-2012

Welcome back Pinga, I don't know if you remember me but I remember you! Smile

RE: Sorry if I was away for a few days more than I thought... - alexasaro - 01-24-2012

[Image: HolyFuck-02-big.jpg]

He's back! Run for cover!

RE: Sorry if I was away for a few days more than I thought... - DoughnutSpanker - 01-24-2012

Hey PINGAS. Not sure if you remember me, but I always remember you cause I had a spawn shop and your NPC was outside it. Tongue

RE: Sorry if I was away for a few days more than I thought... - GoDjMike - 01-24-2012

Well hello again. Last time you saw me you were dealing cocaine with me and I wasn't Staff. Welcome back, we'll have to conspire about our drug ring later.

RE: Sorry if I was away for a few days more than I thought... - sieve - 01-24-2012

sup[Image: 21nnoz9.png]

RE: Sorry if I was away for a few days more than I thought... - ProjectG - 01-24-2012

sup (5char)

RE: Sorry if I was away for a few days more than I thought... - MonstaBoi - 01-25-2012

:Welcome: Back Tongue