Orcworm.co.uk
I am participating at Machinima's Top Killing Machines Contest - Printable Version

+- Orcworm.co.uk (https://orcworm.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: I am participating at Machinima's Top Killing Machines Contest (/showthread.php?tid=1199)

Pages: 1 2 3

I am participating at Machinima's Top Killing Machines Contest - NeroTheDarklord - 02-12-2012

Jarvisd convinced me to submit the Fun House to Machinima.
Just sent the e-mail with the adress of our server, the location, my youtube page, description and screenshots.
Lets see how far this goes.

RE: I am participating at Machinima's Top Killing Machines Contest - SergentPineapple - 02-12-2012

good luck

RE: I am participating at Machinima's Top Killing Machines Contest - _Brain_Dead_ - 02-12-2012

the trademark of the orcworm server the funhouse goodluckThumbsup

RE: I am participating at Machinima's Top Killing Machines Contest - bubba_rocks - 02-12-2012

What are the co-ordinates of the fun house...Ive never actually been there

Good luck!

RE: I am participating at Machinima's Top Killing Machines Contest - NeroTheDarklord - 02-12-2012

(02-12-2012, 01:32 PM)bubba_rocks Wrote: What are the co-ordinates of the fun house...Ive never actually been there

Good luck!

The fun house is located in spawn city, in the dragonhead district.
Cords: x63, y57, z520

RE: I am participating at Machinima's Top Killing Machines Contest - Grintendo - 02-12-2012

Why not add to it and change it into a adventure map one-day Smile?

RE: I am participating at Machinima's Top Killing Machines Contest - NeroTheDarklord - 02-12-2012

(02-12-2012, 03:47 PM)Grintendo Wrote: Why not add to it and change it into a adventure map one-day Smile?

That would make the worst adventure map ever.
No chance to survive.

RE: I am participating at Machinima's Top Killing Machines Contest - bubba_rocks - 02-12-2012

So as nero already knows....I tried it

And i died over 20 times >.> it is the perfect killing machine

(02-12-2012, 04:18 PM)bubba_rocks Wrote: So as nero already knows....I tried it

For some reason people keep coming back.
They want to see whats at the end i suppose.

There is no end....

RE: I am participating at Machinima's Top Killing Machines Contest - Grintendo - 02-12-2012

(02-12-2012, 04:12 PM)NeroTheDarklord Wrote:
(02-12-2012, 03:47 PM)Grintendo Wrote: Why not add to it and change it into a adventure map one-day Smile?

That would make the worst adventure map ever.
No chance to survive.

Bed=Checkpoint

RE: I am participating at Machinima's Top Killing Machines Contest - PureCraft - 02-12-2012

(02-12-2012, 04:54 PM)NeroTheDarklord Wrote:

And you collect the loot?

(02-12-2012, 05:29 PM)PureCraft Wrote:
(02-12-2012, 04:54 PM)NeroTheDarklord Wrote:

And you collect the loot?

I cant know when people die.
Most of the time, I come too late and all the stuff disappeared already.
But yes, sometimes, I get profit out of this. Thats their own fault though.

RE: I am participating at Machinima's Top Killing Machines Contest - mspeers - 02-12-2012

500 gil That it places in at the very least top 3. Prob. first if you ask me.

I love the complexity of the fun house, it's really great.

Although, I was in the fire and stood there for 2 full minutes until I realized it was killing my armor, so that was fun.

BTW, how long did it take you?

(02-12-2012, 06:39 PM)mspeers Wrote: 500 gil That it places in at the very least top 3. Prob. first if you ask me.

I love the complexity of the fun house, it's really great.

Although, I was in the fire and stood there for 2 full minutes until I realized it was killing my armor, so that was fun.

BTW, how long did it take you?

The actual building was done in 2 to 3 days. It were the resources and my lack of time that expanded this to a full week project as far as i can remember.