Orcworm.co.uk
Bpwoods97 and Vkatt - signing off. - Printable Version

+- Orcworm.co.uk (https://orcworm.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions / Farewells (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Bpwoods97 and Vkatt - signing off. (/showthread.php?tid=1206)

Pages: 1 2

Bpwoods97 and Vkatt - signing off. - bpwoods97 - 02-12-2012

well me and vkatt pretty much had everything accomplished. then brain_dead decided to kill us so we got so pissed, then thought, lets destroy bmp and ciphons base which we were part of! so we did then orcworm banned us and probably rolled it back. anyways we had fun on this server and loved it alot! for anyone reading this who doesnt play on the server, i would recommend it! anyways we obviously wont be getting on the server anytime soon so heres me and vkatt signing off. Goodbye Orcworm...

-Bpwoods97
-Vkatt

Cya...

RE: Bpwoods97 and Vkatt - signing off. - Ciphon - 02-12-2012

You got am at brain dead so you destroy my castle? Ok then...

Well sorry to hear you go like this... Had fun playing with you guys.

RE: Bpwoods97 and Vkatt - signing off. - Killerdonkey - 02-12-2012

..... Eh Brain_Dead does that to most people. But it sounds like you enjoyed your time here. Unfortunate you overeacted a little.

RE: Bpwoods97 and Vkatt - signing off. - bpwoods97 - 02-13-2012

ya sorry ciphon had fun with you too hope you have fun!

RE: Bpwoods97 and Vkatt - signing off. - bubba_rocks - 02-13-2012

k bai

RE: Bpwoods97 and Vkatt - signing off. - The_Music_Man - 02-13-2012

Sad how one dick can ruin the game for someone.

Its actually kinda funny.....75% of the complaint section is about brain_dead house/spawn camping....

RE: Bpwoods97 and Vkatt - signing off. - bpwoods97 - 02-13-2012

(02-13-2012, 12:57 AM)The_Music_Man Wrote: Sad how one dick can ruin the game for someone.

if by one dick you mean _Brain_Dead_ then ya he pretty much ruined it completely for us. also ciphon me and vkatt left you some presents in your chest.

RE: Bpwoods97 and Vkatt - signing off. - Ciphon - 02-13-2012

:O I'll check that out as soon as I can, (tomorrow) thanks.

RE: Bpwoods97 and Vkatt - signing off. - _Brain_Dead_ - 02-13-2012

(02-13-2012, 01:05 AM)bubba_rocks Wrote: Its actually kinda funny.....75% of the complaint section is about brain_dead house/spawn camping....

i dont now what section you are looking at than

RE: Bpwoods97 and Vkatt - signing off. - SergentPineapple - 02-13-2012

Quote:Its actually kinda funny.....75% of the complaint section is about brain_dead house/spawn camping....
I found 2 in the first 3 pages and both where false.
So don't just go around insulting because you jelly of his pvp skills

RE: Bpwoods97 and Vkatt - signing off. - Killerdonkey - 02-13-2012

Why don't we disable pvp entirely on this server? I mean it would stop idiots spawn camping and killing people all the time and it would also force people that were desperate to pvp on to the chaos server. And I'm sure that Brain_Dead came from the chaos server as well... It's almost like he wants to pss people off.

RE: Bpwoods97 and Vkatt - signing off. - _Brain_Dead_ - 02-13-2012

(02-13-2012, 07:34 PM)Killerdonkey Wrote: Why don't we disable pvp entirely on this server? I mean it would stop idiots spawn camping and killing people all the time and it would also force people that were desperate to pvp on to the chaos server. And I'm sure that Brain_Dead came from the chaos server as well... It's almost like he wants to pss people off.

cant handle the fact that ur being killed by me?
i'm barley even killing people just the moment i kill them they start complaining

note: this is a farewall topic not a complaining topic

RE: Bpwoods97 and Vkatt - signing off. - Killerdonkey - 02-13-2012

I know I was just stating a fact that many people leave because of people like you. Why don't you play on the chaos server though.

(02-13-2012, 05:08 PM)SergentPineapple Wrote:
Quote:Its actually kinda funny.....75% of the complaint section is about brain_dead house/spawn camping....
I found 2 in the first 3 pages and both where false.
So don't just go around insulting because you jelly of his pvp skills

Its called over exaggeration :I