Orcworm.co.uk
Just a little video of killerdonkey1 and onlinerocker - Printable Version

+- Orcworm.co.uk (https://orcworm.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Just a little video of killerdonkey1 and onlinerocker (/showthread.php?tid=186)

Pages: 1 2 3

Just a little video of killerdonkey1 and onlinerocker - DrunkGinger - 12-08-2011

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xenosety

lol enjoy Tongue

RE: Just a little video of killerdonkey1 and onlinerocker - Giygas - 12-08-2011

Code:
[video=youtube]*Insert Video URL here*[/video]
Just to let you know.

Anyway will watch it once I'm back at home.

RE: Just a little video of killerdonkey1 and onlinerocker - Killerdonkey - 12-08-2011

Drunk if you think this is going to insult me to then get lost im bored of you trying to insult me.

RE: Just a little video of killerdonkey1 and onlinerocker - MrKrellyn - 12-08-2011

(12-08-2011, 01:53 PM)DrunkGinger Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/user/Xenosety

lol enjoy Tongue

Drunk, why are you such a bitch? You're constantly trying to bring these people down, but it never works. Stop being so butthurt. If you have real life problems, settle them in real life, not on here. This isn't a place to vent your frustrations for these guys. You'll become a pariah.

RE: Just a little video of killerdonkey1 and onlinerocker - PureCraft - 12-08-2011

Fucking kids raped my bloody ears.

RE: Just a little video of killerdonkey1 and onlinerocker - Killerdonkey - 12-08-2011

Good il make another one. By the way why dont we forum ban people that are banned in game?

RE: Just a little video of killerdonkey1 and onlinerocker - PureCraft - 12-08-2011

Because staff is lazy.

RE: Just a little video of killerdonkey1 and onlinerocker - DrunkGinger - 12-08-2011

There is a simple reason why staff do not ban people from this website who are banned on the server is ban appeals. If staff banned people from this website almost every single player on the server would be banned and Mrkrellyn im not trying to bring ''these people down'' i thought you would like to see a video of killer and online is there anything wrong with that no! so why dont you kepp your comments to yourself and stop trolling the internet ;)
Thankyou!

RE: Just a little video of killerdonkey1 and onlinerocker - SergentPineapple - 12-08-2011

No offense but you guys are quite stupid. Just because he argued with you in the past doesn't mean everything he does is to offend someone. I showed him the video. and he said 'I actually quite like this' I said 'why not show it on the forums or something I'mm sure killer would appreciate that' he said 'yeah sure' so no, hes not insulting anyone please don't judge these people cause of their past.

RE: Just a little video of killerdonkey1 and onlinerocker - MrKrellyn - 12-08-2011

(12-08-2011, 06:40 PM)SergentPineapple Wrote: No offense but you guys are quite stupid. Just because he argued with you in the past doesn't mean everything he does is to offend someone. I showed him the video. and he said 'I actually quite like this' I said 'why not show it on the forums or something I'mm sure killer would appreciate that' he said 'yeah sure' so no, hes not insulting anyone please don't judge these people cause of their past.

Exactly.

Fuck, man, I actually like killerdonkey1 now. We've been getting along lately, and it's so random. Drunk Ginger, however, seems to be the idiot around here.

What's also funny is, I know Drunk Ginger's full name and other information thanks to a certain someone in this thread <3.

(12-08-2011, 06:54 PM)DrunkGinger Wrote: Ok so you know my name well done you probaly know i live in scotland you probaly also know that im 12 and i go to a big school woopty do you going to stock me now or what?

No, the point is you were so immature when dealing with this issue that your personal information got out. You're a 12 year old who I can stalk on Facebook just to piss off. Who knows.

The point is, you need to control your shoulders.

The reason I say that is, whenever your upset or ignorantly in denial, your shoulders rise in frustration. Lower your god damn shoulders and grow the fuck up. Who cares if you're 12, there are ways to deal with situations like these, and it's apparent that you know the way of which I am speaking; You choose not to use it.

RE: Just a little video of killerdonkey1 and onlinerocker - DrunkGinger - 12-08-2011

I am actuley pretty calm at the moment
but i really shouldnt be as another person is giving out my private information to starngers over the internet which is very wrong

(12-08-2011, 08:05 PM)DrunkGinger Wrote: I am actuley pretty calm at the moment
but i really shouldnt be as another person is giving out my private information to starngers over the internet which is very wrong

It's a metaphor.

RE: Just a little video of killerdonkey1 and onlinerocker - Baldymoint7 - 12-08-2011

Seriously Drunk, I'm tired of your bullshit thinking your all pro when really your just a hating faggot.
Stop insulting other players that have been here longer than you and deserve more respect.

Nobody is going to like you, if you have enemies like killerdonkey, so just get your butthurt
ass outa here and go find some other people to piss off that you might actually get a reaction from.

Im just sharing a video baldy did i say it wasent good no hvae i said anything bad about this no i think its time for us to all calm down im not a hater and do you even know how long i have been on this server? Becouse its a lot longer than you think ;)