Orcworm.co.uk
The noob from beta finally returns! - Printable Version

+- Orcworm.co.uk (https://orcworm.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions / Farewells (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: The noob from beta finally returns! (/showthread.php?tid=2224)

Pages: 1 2

The noob from beta finally returns! - stasis2 - 07-17-2012

Yo, im back, after god knows how long due to school, computer error after error, and more school and just a bunch of real life problems. Its been a real LONG while since i have ever played on this..i guess since maybe 1.7.3 or 1.6? Idk, Anyway its good to be back, and i will hopefully be on tomorrow

Btw, can anyone give me a update on what has happened since i left?Superman

RE: The noob from beta finally returns! - thefluffyswan - 07-17-2012

(07-17-2012, 07:00 AM)stasis2 Wrote: Yo, im back, after god knows how long due to school, computer error after error, and more school and just a bunch of real life problems. Its been a real LONG while since i have ever played on this..i guess since maybe 1.7.3 or 1.6? Idk, Anyway its good to be back, and i will hopefully be on tomorrow

Btw, can anyone give me a update on what has happened since i left?Superman

Server nearly died, went into shock and entered a comatose state. I think, however, that after a few months, the server is finally recovering. I'm going to go out on a leg here and predict that in about 3 months the server will have 20+ people on again, or it will be dead.
Oh, and I got here.

RE: The noob from beta finally returns! - ProjectG - 07-17-2012

server died and probably will gain a spike of players for a week after the steam summer sale then after that orcworm will die again until the winter sale

RE: The noob from beta finally returns! - lolyounoob1 - 07-17-2012

Pesimists, dis thing will get hoppin' once again.

RE: The noob from beta finally returns! - ProjectG - 07-17-2012

(07-17-2012, 03:54 PM)lolyounoob1 Wrote: Pesimists, dis thing will get hoppin' once again.

NOPE
NOPE
NOPE
[spoiler=nope][Image: 33yswib.jpg][Image: qrkwnn.jpg]
[Image: feniwo.jpg]
[Image: 6tfcxs.jpg]
[Image: 2aj5o4i.jpg][Image: 2e1g4eo.jpg][/spoiler]

RE: The noob from beta finally returns! - PureCraft - 07-17-2012

Oh well, we still have a fuckton of donations left...
[Image: 1oqg6f.jpg]
or?

RE: The noob from beta finally returns! - DoughnutSpanker - 07-17-2012

Nah, Orc spent them on his GTX 690.

Right?

Right?

RE: The noob from beta finally returns! - stasis2 - 07-17-2012

Well, its good to be back, anyone still around from when i was? or not?

And it surprised me when fluffy said the server almsot died.

RE: The noob from beta finally returns! - sieve - 07-17-2012

So you've been in [spoiler]stasis[/spoiler] this whole time?

RE: The noob from beta finally returns! - charles471 - 07-17-2012

I think I remember you back in like 1.7.3, but yeah, Fluffy's right, the server is currently dying and hopefully (I predict) after the 1.3 reset, there will be a flood of new players and hopefully some of them will stay.

RE: The noob from beta finally returns! - thefluffyswan - 07-18-2012

(07-17-2012, 10:18 PM)charles471 Wrote: I think I remember you back in like 1.7.3, but yeah, Fluffy's right, the server is currently dying and hopefully (I predict) after the 1.3 reset, there will be a flood of new players and hopefully some of them will stay.

I actually think it has finally began to make a comeback
First, the server pretty much was 5 people a day, chaos came up, about 3 at it's best (not counting people flooding orcworm waiting for chaos to come back up), then chaos died, and people started returning to orcworm, I started seeing about 5-8 people on a day. This was over the course of about two-three months. Now i'm starting to see 10-15 people on a day. The server is starting to come out of it's coma. So, either 1.3 will make the server recover and leave it's coma, or it will just be a balance of 3-10 people until Orcworm runs out of money. (Better hide that Jew-Gold Orcworm, you're going to need it.)

RE: The noob from beta finally returns! - Grintendo - 07-22-2012

The faith of humanity rests on this page.

RE: The noob from beta finally returns! - Jarvisd - 07-22-2012

Don't trust anything fluffy says.

RE: The noob from beta finally returns! - PureCraft - 07-23-2012

Just get a temp map up. seriously. People love that shit.

RE: The noob from beta finally returns! - Ciphon - 07-25-2012

welcome