Orcworm.co.uk
Minecraft idea - Printable Version

+- Orcworm.co.uk (https://orcworm.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Minecraft idea (/showthread.php?tid=2505)

Minecraft idea - kukurin56 - 09-24-2012

This concerns being able to quickly changing skins. I think the main screen, where you choose singleplayer or multi and such, there should be an option to change your skin from there. Or course this would be on both the browser and downloaded versions. Some people (like me) like to change their skin a lot. Do you guys think this is a good idea?

RE: Minecraft idea - DoughnutSpanker - 09-24-2012

Why not recommend this to.. I dunno... Mojang?

RE: Minecraft idea - kukurin56 - 09-24-2012

Good idea then? ^^;; how do I do that?...

RE: Minecraft idea - GoDjMike - 09-24-2012

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum/1-suggestions/

RE: Minecraft idea - MrNadapader - 09-24-2012

ohh. i see. something like the xbox version of minecraft.
to console like Tongue

RE: Minecraft idea - thefluffyswan - 09-25-2012

Lookup MC Skinedit
Download and use it
Once you make a skin, go to the minecraft homepage and then under account (or at least that is where it used to be) section, hit the change skin button and select the file/image you just created.
That, or use the Skindex

RE: Minecraft idea - kukurin56 - 09-25-2012

Fluffy, the point of this is so I don't have to log out to change my skin. I want to be able to go to the main game screen, and change it there. It would make it much faster. Plus, I play on downloaded, and have to go log into the browser to change my skin, and restart the desktop one. I know it only takes a minute or so, but sometimes it is just a pain. It would just be a nifty function that could be added.

RE: Minecraft idea - thefluffyswan - 09-28-2012

(09-25-2012, 04:28 PM)kukurin56 Wrote: Fluffy, the point of this is so I don't have to log out to change my skin. I want to be able to go to the main game screen, and change it there. It would make it much faster. Plus, I play on downloaded, and have to go log into the browser to change my skin, and restart the desktop one. I know it only takes a minute or so, but sometimes it is just a pain. It would just be a nifty function that could be added.

Don't change your skin then, just get a permanent skin, or at least one for a few months

RE: Minecraft idea - zieve - 09-30-2012

(09-28-2012, 03:40 AM)thefluffyswan Wrote:
(09-25-2012, 04:28 PM)kukurin56 Wrote: Fluffy, the point of this is so I don't have to log out to change my skin. I want to be able to go to the main game screen, and change it there. It would make it much faster. Plus, I play on downloaded, and have to go log into the browser to change my skin, and restart the desktop one. I know it only takes a minute or so, but sometimes it is just a pain. It would just be a nifty function that could be added.

Don't change your skin then, just get a permanent skin, or at least one for a few months

Some people use different skins based on what they're currently doing in minecraft. If someone is mining they might change to a miner skin, if they're focusing on exploring, they might switch to some adventurer skin. He's making a suggestion for improving minecraft, you did nothing but point out the obvious.

RE: Minecraft idea - sieve - 10-01-2012

(09-28-2012, 03:40 AM)thefluffyswan Wrote:

I agree with my doppelgänger; sure you could have a permanent skin, but there's no real reason for them not to add skin change functionality to the client. The fact that you have to log into the main site is overly convoluted