Orcworm.co.uk
How did you find Orcworm.co.uk? - Printable Version

+- Orcworm.co.uk (https://orcworm.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: How did you find Orcworm.co.uk? (/showthread.php?tid=359)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

How did you find Orcworm.co.uk? - Rardical - 12-20-2011

This video brought me to the server.

I met this guy on RuneScape, yes, RS, I was young and foolish, and we were friends on there for a few months. Then he uploaded this video and here I am! =D

The server is actually better once you play on it. Life sucks as a guest.

The first time watching this, I was scared about what he said about the staff. Now it just pisses me off.

That guy is Tonysgotit. /lookup tonysgotit LAWL

So, how did you find this server?

-Play dramatic music here-

Btw, I lol'd at the chat

RE: How did you find Orcworm.co.uk? - sieve - 12-20-2011

I googled "minecraft servers" and I happened to find orcworm.com

RE: How did you find Orcworm.co.uk? - ProjectG - 12-20-2011

I was looking up terraria servers, found orcworm, sounded 100% gay, wasnt gay at all, and eventually got MC for my birthday and here i am..

RE: How did you find Orcworm.co.uk? - Ryoman - 12-20-2011

My friend posted a question on the minecraft forum here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/155636-cant-bind-port/page__p__2368160__fromsearch__1#entry2368160 and i clicked the link that led me to this server, the rest is history.

RE: How did you find Orcworm.co.uk? - onlinerocker - 12-20-2011

(12-20-2011, 02:11 AM)sieve Wrote: I googled "minecraft servers" and I happened to find orcworm.com
What he said.

RE: How did you find Orcworm.co.uk? - Coopdawg - 12-20-2011

Another minecraft server

RE: How did you find Orcworm.co.uk? - GoDjMike - 12-20-2011

I was introduced to Orcworm's Minecraft Server by Devan12321 after we met in the first couple of months in MW2. I was hosting a modded zombie lobby, and we started talking, and that was more than a year ago. Then I met Pope2142 and Easymerc, and Jarvisd, who rolled back my house =p

RE: How did you find Orcworm.co.uk? - bubba_rocks - 12-20-2011

here is my orcworm story timeline...

I found the server on youtube somewhere-------- i thought it sucked so i gave the IP to my friend that uses my account-------- gets banned (FUUUUU)----------after about 6 months I find out that some of my friends liked the server------try'd to join (you iz banned) SHIT------appealed------WIN

RE: How did you find Orcworm.co.uk? - Ciphon - 12-20-2011

found a post by orcworm on the minecraftforums, looked at his signature, decided to try out his server, been here since.

offtopic: anyone else having trouble joining minecraft servers right now? or is it just me?

RE: How did you find Orcworm.co.uk? - Paradox74 - 12-20-2011

(12-20-2011, 02:11 AM)sieve Wrote: I googled "minecraft servers" and I happened to find orcworm.com
Same here. I got a list and started going down it and this was the first that didn't suck.

RE: How did you find Orcworm.co.uk? - Jarvisd - 12-20-2011

(12-20-2011, 03:49 AM)GoDjMike Wrote: I was introduced to Orcworm's Minecraft Server by Devan12321 after we met in the first couple of months in MW2. I was hosting a modded zombie lobby, and we started talking, and that was more than a year ago. Then I met Pope2142 and Easymerc, and Jarvisd, who rolled back my house =p

Cause you griefed some chests from benish11, and back then it was all or nothing.

Asacavanagh told me about it with pickle15.

godjmike? griefing? gasp...

then again, dont we all have some occurences of doing crap in those old days? ......

right?

Glare

RE: How did you find Orcworm.co.uk? - Koalajo - 12-20-2011

(12-20-2011, 01:40 AM)Rardical Wrote: This video brought me to the server.

I met this guy on RuneScape, yes, RS, I was young and foolish, and we were friends on there for a few months. Then he uploaded this video and here I am! =D

The server is actually better once you play on it. Life sucks as a guest.

The first time watching this, I was scared about what he said about the staff. Now it just pisses me off.

That guy is Tonysgotit. /lookup tonysgotit LAWL

So, how did you find this server?

-Play dramatic music here-

Btw, I lol'd at the chat

A certain someone named Person360 gave it to moi... tis now my favorite server

koalajo, do you know this certain person360 in real life?

if so, then theres a chance i know you in real life too :O

RE: How did you find Orcworm.co.uk? - MonstaBoi - 12-20-2011

Something along these lines, been so long i cant remember